Sunday, September 04, 2005

Estelle's Questions

If money were not a factor, what would your dream job be?

Do you want more children?

What is your favorite "me time" activity?


Honestly, I believe that if money were not a factor, I would be a writer, food critic, and pastor. Two of which I am already doing. The other, I start school for next week. Lucky me!

While I would love to have a daughter, our boys are old enough & I enjoy our "just the two of us" time enough that I am happy to leave it at that. With Pie being already 10, it's hard to think of starting over with a new bambino. Every once in awhile, though, I get an attack of the "what if"s.

My favorite "me time" activity is, no question about it, reading with a nice mug of tea. Although, I am not at all averse to getting a facial every now & again, as well!

No comments: